The annual Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival and Wine Spectator will partner to host the sixteenth annual festival, bringing four days of gastronomic experiences to Palm Beach County December 7-10. A portion of proceeds from the festival will the Els for Autism Foundation, a nonprofit organization serving individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and their families around the world.
A star-studded lineup of renowned chefs and culinary personalities from around the globe, live cooking demonstrations and wine tastings, intimate chef-led workshops, and private dinners await at this year’s festival. Each event is elevated by the festival’s enhanced lineup of fine wines and spirits, courtesy of Wine Spectator. At the festival’s Grand Tasting closing event, guests will sample from more than 60 wine tables pouring selections with a prestigious 90+ rating by Wine Spectator.
Read on for this year’s schedule and start making your delicious itinerary.
The four-day festival kicks off with six multi-course sit-down dinners throughout Palm Beach County, all beginning at 7 p.m.
- Sustain — This collaborative dinner focusing on sustainable seafood will be held at PB Catch Seafood & Raw Bar and includes the work from guest chefs Valerie Chang, Ashley Christensen, and Sarah Grueneberg and is hosted by Kevin Sawyer. This event is sold out.
- The First Bite — Host Chef Clay Conley and visiting chefs Joe Flamm, Stephanie Izard, and Ken Oringer will serve a four-course seated dinner with wine pairings at Buccan kitchen. This event is sold out.
- An Evening with Robert Irvine, featuring Irvine’s Spirits — Sip on a selection of cocktails crafted with Irvine’s Spirits while enjoying a walk-around reception at Okeechobee Prime Event Hall. Owner Ralph Lewis being joined by celebrity guest chef Robert Irvine. Dinner is $275 per person and $100 from each ticket purchased will be donated to the Robert Irvine Foundation.
- Spice — Co-hosts Pushkar Marathe and BootlegGreg are joined by guest chefs Tiffani Faison, Cheetie Kumar, and Dean Max for this bold evening of cultural influences at Stage Kitchen & Bar. This event is sold out.
- Dinner at Oceano Kitchen — Chef-owners Jeremy and Cindy Bearman team up with guest chef Jonathon Sawyer to create a menu that pays homage to their impressive resumes. This event is sold out.
- Dinner at Florie’s — Florie’s Chef de Cuisine Nino La Spina will host guests for a five-course seated dinner, featuring curated wine pairings, at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach. The menu will boast sophisticated fare centering on the restaurant’s live-fire kitchen. Dinner is $275 per person.
Three signature lunch events will bring together culinary connoisseurs, followed by three dinner events, the Festival Kickoff Party at The Boca Raton, and the return of An Evening at The Breakers.
- Lunch with Friends — Start the weekend early at Meat Market with guest chefs Maneet Chauhan, Antonia Lofaso, and Ken Oringer, and host chef Sean Brasel, for this lunchtime feast featuring a four-course seated lunch with included Paul Hobbs Wines pairings. This event is sold out.
- Lunch at Avocado Grill — Host chef Julien Gremaud and guest chefs Giorgio Rapicavoli, Jordan Rubin, and Stephen Stryjewski will serve dishes highlighting untraditional ingredients alongside phenomenal wine pairings. Lunch is $195 per person.
- Lunch with Frank and The Forgiones — Host chef Frank Eucalitto will welcome guest chefs Marc Forgione, Larry Forgione and Bryan Forgione to Café Chardonnay to prepare an authentic Italian four-course lunch. This event is sold out.
- Sunset & Swirls, A Progressive Wine Tasting — Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa will set the scene for a tour of four distinctive wines by Banfi Wines, while a distinguished wine expert shares secrets behind each winery and what makes the perfect pairing. This event is $195 per person.
- Shabbat Dinner — Chef Michael Hackman of Aioli will welcome guest chefs Zach Engel, Lior Lev Sercarz, and Alon Shaya for the second annual Shabbat Dinner. The feast will include elevated traditional—but not strictly Kosher—dishes and wine pairings. This event is sold out.
- Dinner at Coolinary — New this year, guests will join celebrated chefs Ben Ford, Jonathon Sawyer, and Alex Seidel, as well as host chef Tim Lipman, for a dinner that celebrates great food and excellent wines. This event is sold out.
- The Founder’s Dinner — Another new addition, Marcello’s La Sirena’s Chef Marcello Fiorentino welcomes long-time friend Chef Daniel Boulud for an intimate dining experience featuring exceptional Terlato wines. This event is sold out.
- Festival Kick-Off Party, presented by Cheney Brothers — For the first time, the festival expands to South County in partnership with The Boca Raton, where guests can expect a beautiful display of food, wine and spirits, prepared by executive chef Andrew Roenbeck and his team, along with an array of culinary options by guest chefs Lindsay Autry, Valerie Chang, Clay Conley, Duff Goldman, Sarah Grueneberg, and Beau MacMillan. This event is sold out.
- An Evening at The Breakers — After a four-year hiatus, the dazzling event will return with an exciting collection of food and beverage from the resort’s exclusive dining outlets. The Breakers’ Executive Chef Anthony Sicignano and Master Sommelier Virginia Philip welcome guests to sip on delicious wines from the resort’s celebrated Wine Spectator Grand Award collection. This event is sold out.
Fun, food, and learning await on the third day of the festival. Enjoy wine tastings, a cocktail workshop, children’s cooking sessions, lunches, an afternoon rosé extravaganza, and a smoky-sweet barbecue event.
- Kids Kitchen, presented by Kroger Delivery — Chefs Robert Irvine and Duff Goldman will invite young cooks to roll up their sleeves and get messy during two, 60-minute cooking session at the Four Seasons Resort (8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.). This event is sold out.
- Master Taste — Explore the world of wine with Master Sommelier Virginia Philip of Virginia Philip Wine Spirits & Academy, as she offers insight into select wines’ color, aromas, flavors and acidity. This event is sold out.
- Brunch at La Goulue — Hosted by Executive Chef Gwen Le Pape with featured chefs Michelle Bernstein and Ben Ford, guests can indulge in the extravagant four-course brunch prepared by this trio of South Florida’s top culinary talent. This event is sold out.
- Lunch at Ela — Host chef Pushkar Marathe welcomes guest chefs Maneet Chauhan and Cheetie Kumar as they converge at Ela Curry Kitchen to showcase authentic and traditional Indian dishes. This event is sold out.
- Crafting Cocktails: A Mixology Class — Led by Coolinary Café’s Tim Lipman and The Parched Pig’s Jordan Rubin, guests will create two cocktails to celebrate the winter holidays in a festive and delicious way. This event is sold out.
- Chillin’ N’ Grillin’ — This fan-favorite, hosted by Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa’s Executive Chef Niell Bailey, will feature cocktails and food stations replete with mouthwatering grilled dishes by guest chefs Ashley Christensen, Tiffani Faison, Joe Flamm, Marc, Larry Forgione, Bryan Forgione, Mason Hereford, Stephanie Izard, Antonia Lofaso, Beau MacMillan, Tony Mantuano, and Alon Shaya. This event is sold out.
- Rosé Parté —Enjoy “rosé all day” at this new event, where Chef Jason Weiner of Almond Palm Beach invites guest chefs Timon Balloo, Zach Engel, Lior Lev Sercarz, and Alex Seidel into his kitchen to prepare tasty bites while guests enjoy sipping on delicious varieties of rosés. Tickets are $195 per person.
- Porch BBQ — Join Ravish Off Ocean for music, cocktails, and barbecue fired up by pitmasters and chefs Matt Abdoo of Pig Beach, Ralph Lewis of Okeechobee Prime BBQ, Stephen Stryjewski of Cochon New Orleans, and Ravish’s Johnny DeMartini. Tickets are $195 per person.
End the festivities with the Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival’s most anticipated annual events, including two unforgettable brunch experiences and the always popular Grand Tasting.
- Daniel & Friends — Enjoy morning favorites paired with inventive cocktails at this annual walk-around brunch at Café Boulud, hosted by Chef Boulud with Executive Chef Dieter Samijn and Executive Pastry Chef Julie Franceschini. This event is sold out.
- Real Food Revolution — Hosted by Chef Lipman of Coolinary and featuring guest chefs Michelle Bernstein and Mason Hereford, guests will fuel up for the day on fresh-brewed coffee and innovative brunch offerings. This event is sold out.
- Grand Tasting, presented by The Palm Beaches — Head to the Palm Beach County Convention Center from 2 to 6 p.m. for food stations serving dishes and dessert samplings from dozens of South Florida’s best restaurants, as well as wine and spirit tastings from distributors, vineyards, and more. The afternoon culminates in the Grand Chef Throwdown, hosted by Mo & Sally and Jay Cashmere, where three local chefs compete for the $10,000 local charity prize presented by Creekstone Farms. This year’s competition will be judged by celebrity chefs Maneet Chauhan and Robert Irvine. Tickets are $195 per person.
For more details about individual events, participating chefs, or to purchase tickets please visit pbfoodwinefest.com or call 800-210-0689.